“I can make a firm pledge. Under my plan, no family making less than $250,000 a year will see any form of tax increase. Not your income tax, not your payroll tax, not your capital gains taxes, not any of your taxes,”
President Obama, September 12, 2008
While the left yells this is a victory for Obamacare and the right did not get the entire law struck down as hoped, let’s take a look at a few goodies Justice Roberts just gave the GOP other than a HUGE get-out-the-vote increase in November:
1. Obama LIED about Obamacare being a massive Tax Increase
2. Congress cannot REGULATE our lives via the Commerce Clause like Obama said
3. the 99% that Obama has lied about saying he is protecting, he just increased our taxes by the most EVER in US history …..
4. Because the Medicaid enforcement on the states was ruled Unconstitutional, Congress has to go back and re-write parts of this bill and then take another vote on the re-written portions…. how well do you think THAT Is going to turn out???
5. With the SCOTUS ruling that the Commerce Clause usage in this bill as Unconstituttional, rather it is a massive TAX INCREASE…… it now will ONLY take 51 Senators to overturn the law -v- the 60 it would have required if it were based on the Commerce Clause
In short, Justice Roberts did the GOP a huge favor come November…. now get your a$$’s out and vote Obama and the Democrats OUT OF OFFICE………..