House GOP Solutions Group Outlines Health Care PLan to Increase Affordability, Accessibility, Availability
Commonsense Health Care Reform to Lower Costs and Increase Access and Quality at a Price Our Country Can Afford
The House Republican Health Care Solutions Group has been working for months on a plan, listening to the American people, talking to docotros and patients, colleting input, and styding and debating ideas. THis process has resulted in the broad outline of a health care reform plan that the solutions group hopes will receive bipartisan support.
The healt care reforms outline are design to:
1. Make quality health care coverage affordable and accessible for every American, regradless of pre-existing health conditions
2. Protect Americans from being forced into a new government-run health care plane that would” a) eliminate th health care cover that more than 100 million Americans currently received through their job; b) limit your CHOICE of doctors and medical treatment options; and c) result in the federal goverment taking control of YOUR Health care.
3. Let Americans who like their health care coverage keep it, and give all Americans the freedom to CHOOSE their health plan that best meets THEIR Needs.
4. Ensure that medical decisions are made by patients and their docotrs, not government bureaucrats
5. Improve American’s lives through effective prvention, wellness, and disease managment programs, while developing new treatments and cures for life-threatening diseases.
PDF Document can be found here